The Board has approved extending the front desk changes until the state’s Stay Home, Stay Healthy order is lifted. This is currently set for May 4, 2020, but could be potentially extended.
In case you didn’t see the prior notice or need a reminder, please see the changes below:
- The Front Desk will be CLOSED on Saturdays.
- The Onsite Manager’s office hours will still be Monday-Friday 9:00am-6:00pm, however, Kassi will be working remotely. If you have any questions, concerns, requests, etc, please contact her via email, phone, or text.
Kassi’s email is email@example.com and her cell phone is 206-743-5695.
- Parcels will be sorted and delivered to residents’ doors between 2pm-3pm Monday-Friday only. We are asking all residents to not come down to the Front Desk to retrieve their parcels.
-Any parcel deliveries on Saturday will not be delivered until the following Monday. If it is an emergency, and the resident must have it on Saturday, please contact Kassi to schedule a drop off.
-Residents who are out of town or going out of town, please let Kassi know if you do not want parcels left at your door. These will be held for you until your return.
-For owners who live offsite and receive parcels, you will need to contact Kassi directly to schedule a drop off. They will not be left at your door.
- Sanitizing and disinfecting of the common areas and heavily touched apparatuses will still continue throughout the day.
- General maintenance and cleaning will also continue but with limited hours. It is asked that please exercise social distancing when dealing with any of the onsite staff (6 feet between people).
- Bob McCue, our maintenance manager, will still be available for maintenance requests and repairs. If you are ill and need him to access your unit for a repair, he is requesting that it be completed when you are feeling better. Emergency situations do not apply.
- Guest suite and rec room reservations will be suspended until the Stay Home, Stay Healthy order is lifted.
- If possible, please limit the number of people on the elevators at one time.