Painting Update (Week of October 9-15)

This will not be a very long update as the painters are still working on zone 3 (stacks 07, 08, 09, 10).  The patching and window caulking has taken longer than expected, and the rain from this week has also caused some delays.

They will begin painting zone 3 this weekend and continue next week.  There is rain in the forecast for all of next week though so all schedules moving forward will be tentative.  If it does rain for the majority of next week, the painters may continue to power wash the rest of the building.  I will try to keep everyone as up to date as possible.

We would like to thank you for your continued patience and cooperation during this project.