In order to help mitigate the spread of COVID-19 (Coronavirus) and to protect all of the Elektra residents and staff, we are making some changes to the Front Desk. These changes will be temporary and begin this Saturday, March 21, 2020 and go through Wednesday, April 15, 2020. At that time, the Board and the onsite staff will reassess the situation to determine if these changes must be extended for a longer period of time based on the recommendations from health officials.
Please read carefully at the changes below:
- The Front Desk will be CLOSED on Saturdays.
- The Onsite Manager’s office hours will still be Monday-Friday 9:00am-6:00pm, however, Kassi will be working remotely. If you have any questions, concerns, requests, etc, please contact her via email, phone, or text.
Kassi’s email is firstname.lastname@example.org and her cell phone is 206-743-5695.
- Parcels will be sorted and delivered to residents’ doors between 2pm-3pm Monday-Friday only. We are asking all residents to not come down to the Front Desk to retrieve their parcels.
-Any parcel deliveries on Saturday will not be delivered until the following Monday. If it is an emergency, and the resident must have it on Saturday, please contact Kassi to schedule a drop off.
-Residents who are out of town or going out of town, please let Kassi know if you do not want parcels left at your door. These will be held for you until your return.
-For owners who live offsite and receive parcels, you will need to contact Kassi directly to schedule a drop off. They will not be left at your door.
- Sanitizing and disinfecting of the common areas and heavily touched apparatuses will still continue throughout the day.
- General maintenance and cleaning will also continue but with limited hours. It is asked that please exercise social distancing when dealing with any of the onsite staff (6 feet between people).
- Bob McCue, our maintenance manager, will still be available for maintenance requests and repairs. If you are ill and need him to access your unit for a repair, he is requesting that it be completed when you are feeling better. Emergency situations do not apply.
- Guest suite or rec room reservations will be suspended effective now through April and will be reassessed on an ongoing basis.
- If possible, please limit the number of people on the elevators at one time.