Things OWNERS and RESIDENTS will need to know:
- The painting will begin 2 weeks from this Tuesday. The painters will need to power wash and prep the building before.
- Power washing will begin on WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 30, 2017 at 8:00am. We would also like everyone to be aware that the power washing will be noisy while it is happening.
- The painters will begin at the top of the southeast corner in the back of the building and will move along the eastside towards the north end. This will include stacks 01, 02, 15, 14, 13, 12, 11, and 10.
- Residents will be REQUIRED to CLOSE ALL WINDOWS while painting and power washing is happening. If you forget to close your windows, the painters will close from the outside or if Elektra Management needs to enter to close, they will do so. If the painters need to close your windows because you forgot, they will not be responsible for any possible damages.
- REMOVE any and all air conditioners, window decorations, plants, etc. that could be affected by the power washing or painting.
- You are welcome to close your blinds and curtains while painters are working outside.
- Back Parking Lot and Driveway will have very limited access during the paint project. Some owners will be contacted about relocating their vehicles temporarily.
If you have questions or comments, please contact Kassi or Bob McCue or the Board.
This will be a long and arduous process for everyone and hope that all owners and residents will be patient, understanding and cooperative.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Elektra Board and Management